Seats for this event are graciously provided by our partner: Rotterdam Maritime Services Community.
- Will London become the Singapore of Europe or is it Rotterdam?
- Is there a feeling that the UK outside of the EU will have a more "welcome" ear for shipowners positions?
- What kind of incentives are required from the UK government to attract foreign shipping companies to UK?
- Will the UK tonnage tax regime be more attractive following Brexit?
- No restrictions on type of vessels (FPSO / dredgers)?
- No flag requirements?
- Will the UK flag as from 2021 no longer qualify as an EU/EEA flag for EU based tonnage tax regimes?
- Is there disparity in dealing with an open register vs. a national flag administration?
- Should national flag registries continue to exist or are they outdated and anachronistic?
- What are the perspectives of the British and EU Maritime Cluster in the years to come?
- What will the Brexit bring for Rotterdam?
- Comparing the Dutch tonnage tax system with the EU systems