Mare Forum will host this online panel discussion on the trends and practices of alternative ship financing focusing on new ship finance structures that have been developed and new sources of finance which have become available to the shipping industry. Our panel of experts will guide you through a web of questions about the trends and practices of alternative ship financingRegisterVIEW RECORDING
Some of the themes to discuss are:
- What are the trends and practices and what is the capacity and what is the pricing?
- What are the experiences and lessons to be learned?
- Can the new small banks really help out?
- Experiences with using Chinese leasing, private equity or the Norwegian DIS market
- What is the future for ship finance in addition to export credits for new buildings?
- Will the Corona situation change the supply of money to the industry?
- How will the near future of alternative ship finance look like?