The topics to be discussed are:
* From internationalism to nationalism and protectionism; the effect in trade and shipping
* Are the trade patterns changing and shipping needs reorientation?
* Forecast of supply and demand balance
* Technology revolution and innovations needed on the dry bulk shipping
* Who will pay for the new eco friendly vessel designs?
* Are charterers prepared to bear the additional costs?
* What type of ships will be needed for the future? New ship types for new trades?
* Quality and best practices in dry bulk shipping; a self-assessment scheme by Intercargo
* Climate change – threatening or accelerating cargo production trade and shipping?
* When will shipbuilders start marketing low to zero carbon ship designs?
* Is there money - and who has it - to invest in green drybulk shipping?