The human factor imperatives
This theme will be discussed again in a holistic approach, in a roundtable consisting of leading experts of the maritime industry chair-holders. They will exchange their thoughts, ideas, and visions and try to answer the following questions.
- Do we need new skills and expertise, plus more diversity in shipping?
- Do we need talented and charismatic people for the future of shipping?
- Where will they come from?
- What is the role of shipping education institutes in the era of sustainability?
- What are the trends in shipping management attracting characters and passionate personalities ?
- What are the visions of the young generation?
- What are they looking for to enter a shipping carrier?
- How to attract young people to shipping?
The list of panellists will be published soon - stay tuned.