The panel will be guided by the following themes:
• A comparison between some of the Global Maritime Hubs and Piraeus-Athens.
• The competitiveness of the Greek Maritime Cluster – What has been done and what to do next?
• What are the conditions for Pireaus-Athens to become one of the global trade hubs?
• The creation of a global maritime, trading, and financial services hub in the Mediterranean.
• The creation of a Start-up and Entrepreneurial friendly environment. What is needed?
• Taxes, Incentives and quality business environment
• Greek ports as a major multimodal hub
• What shall be the role of the Greek Government?